Canara Bank is among the oldest and leading nationalized public sector banks in india with its Headquarter in Bangalore, Karnataka. Canara Bank was formed in 1906 and now has a huge network of over 3500 Branches with over 45000 Employees.
Canara Bank invites applications for 2000 Clerks posts from candidates qualified in IBPS Common Clerical CWE in December 2011.
Vacancies and Payscale
2000 Clerks - (Rs. 7200 - 19300 / Month)
Payment of fees and Online Registration : Till July 1, 2012.
- Age to be between 18-28 yrs as on 01.08.2011 (Age Limit relaxed as 5 - SC/ST, 3 - OBC, 10 - PWD),
- Pass in XIIth with 50% marks (Pass for SC/ST),
Pass in Xth with 60% marks (Pass for SC/ST),
Graduation Pass in any Discipline.
- Computer basics Knowledge is Required.
- May apply only from the state in which appeared for the CWE exam.
- Check the Minimum State Wise Cut Offs in ur state before applying as candidates normally complain about not being able to login if they do not satisfy cut-offs for their state.
- See Advertisement for more details on state-wise cut-offs.
- Candidates will later be shortlisted depending on vacancies and those that will satisfy these cut-offs will be called for GD/Interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance (IBPS CWE + GD/PI).
- The Interview and GD will each be of 100 marks. Weightage iof various sections is as shown.
Standard Score (CWE)
Interview Total 60% 15% 25% 100%
- For any Further details, Please see Canara Bank 2000 Clerks Recruitment 2012 Advertisement.
- The fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.100 for Others.
- Payment can be made by this CBS Payment Challan at any Canara Bank branch or through NEFT at any branch of any nationalized commercial bank supporting this facility.
- Apply online by using payment details correctly. Note the generated username and Password generated. Keep the payment challan along with two prints of application forms for future use.
Click here to Apply Online for Canara Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012...